8/27/12

...And We're Back!

We are moving and grooving here in Room 311. Language Arts classes are working on the Naughty Narrative, describing a time they were badly behaved as a child. We drew our inspiration from the short story "Charles" in our literature book. Hopefully we'll get some outstanding examples posted here on the blog next week!

Geography students are dusting off the cobwebs on their map skills this week. Last week we created a flip book for our Geography Journals to help us study land forms. We'll have a mini quiz on Friday this week. This week we'll be setting up our passports. Our journey around the world begins next week in Canada! Get excited, people!

Finally, I updated the class calendar for this week. I'm working to get copies of all handouts and assignments that I have electronically filed into our Live Binder, so be sure to click on over and check that out. You can find the link in the right hand column. UPDATE: for the time being, I'm going to put only LA stuff on the LiveBinder. Once my master's classes are over (I graduate in December!) I will hopefully have more time to work on getting geography added to the mix. Thanks for your understanding!

PS - I have SUCH a great group of Cougars this year! We are getting off to a great start, and every day I'm impressed with what you guys know. GO SEVIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment