4/16/12

Plans and Purpose

I thought I'd begin by outlining the purpose of our blog, so you all know what you can expect and help hold me accountable!

  • The blog will serve as a means of communication between me, you, and your family. It will keep everyone in the loop in regards to what is going on in class.
  • The blog will contain a class calendar that I will update each month. This way you can keep your planner up to date, even from home! 
  • The blog will be a place where you can come to obtain homework and class assignments. I will post links to all the assignments that I have electronically so that you may download them for printing. 
  • The blog will occasionally be a way for you to earn extra credit. I may post links or extra assignments for you to complete and turn in at school. You will be rewarded in extra credit points or Cougar Bucks.
I will update the blog every week, on Fridays after school so it will be ready for the following week. Eventually I'd like for all of my students to have a Google account so that you can all post comments to the blog. I'm picturing book reviews and journal entries being on located totally on the blog at some point.

While I work on getting this set up around here, check out the About Mrs. Hart page, my Twitter feed, and my Shelfari! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment